Saturday, February 04, 2012

[workshop] Lydia Kavina - Oxford - 4th of February

Theremin Workshop with Lydia Kavina  
Where: 
Bate Collection
Faculty of Music
St Aldate's
Oxford
OX1 1DB

When: 
4 February 2012, Saturday
12:00 to 16:00 

The workshop includes sessions for beginners and advanced players, as well as an ensemble workshop for all levels.
Attendance is free for observers and £30 for participants (£15 for children/students/pensioners) payable on the door.

More info and registration here.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:39 am, Blogger kanmani said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in Appear fervent about it. I’m developing a

fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more

articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.


Uk mba dissertation help

 
At 4:08 pm, Blogger aline said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.

UK MBA Dissertation Help

 
At 9:52 pm, Blogger Travis Smith said...


This paragraph is in fact a nice one it assists new internet people, who are wishing in favor of blogging. capitalone com login

 
At 4:21 am, Blogger Unknown said...


I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this website is genuinely good. sign in to gmail

 
At 10:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find this article useful. Kindly share more such articles so that I can get better insight. thesis writing services in india

 

Post a Comment

<< Home